Creative Internship – Terms for Applicants
- You can submit an application for the Lime Pictures Creative Internship by completing the online application form and uploading documents, photos, artwork and rendered designs in JPEG, PNG, GIF or PDF format and sound recordings in MP3 or WAV format. The Company is not liable to refund any costs or expenses incurred by you in making an application to participate.
- You must have the consent of any persons featured in your submissions and you must make sure that you do not include any music or other copyright or third party material (such as logos, posters in the background).
- By submitting your application (including, without limitation, any video files), you hereby irrevocably grant to the Company, its licensees, assigns and/or successors in title, the right to feature your application (or any part thereof) including, without limitation, your name, likeness, photograph, artwork, documents, designs (which may feature any persons featured within the same) in relation to the Creative Internship and/or the promotion, publicity and marketing thereof and to exploit and exhibit the same in all and any manner and media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity as the Company may require without restriction or payment whatsoever. You irrevocably give any and all consents and waivers (including, without limitation moral rights) that may or in the future exist in relation to the same for such purposes.
- You warrant and represent that the rights granted above reside solely with you, that you are able to grant the same and that no further consents are necessary.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an assessment day on Friday 26th October 2018 at Lime Pictures, Campus Manor, Childwall, Liverpool L16 0JP. You will need to organise and pay for your own travel and/or accommodation in attending the same.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that if you are shortlisted to attend assessment day you understand that filming/photography will take place at such event and you will be required to enter into a release form with the Company in relation to your appearance at the same.